Friday, November 18, 2011

The BFG

We've been reading The BFG over the past few weeks. We just love Roald Dahl (we read Matilda first!).
Today we watched the movie and no movie is complete without a treat.  So of course we just HAD to try a drink from Giant Country....Frobscottle!!
To go along with our Frobscottle we had Snozzcumber cupcakes (they were delicious...unlike the Snozzcumbers from Giant Country).

We LOVED the movie and the treats made it even more special. What a fun afternoon!!



10 comments:

Liesel said...

Dear Mrs.Plousis THE MOVIE THE BFG WAS ASWOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):) Even know all the other giants were hideous ewwwwww ewwwwww ewwww ewww. I still thought that the movie was very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very good others words as ASWOME!!!!!!!!!!!!:) So thank you for reading us that book and letting us see the move. How old is that book anyway?:| Since we read the book guss I should know.Agin thank you!:)The Frobscottle was aswome to!!!:)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed the book, the movie and the Frobscottle. It was published in 1982...so how old is it?

Hannah said...

I'm going to watch it at home(on my lap top)

Elyse said...

The BFG is my favorite book.I thought the movie was weird i thought the Frobscottle was very good!

emma said...

I had a really good time

Liesel said...

Dear Mrs.Plousis the BFG is 22 years old right?

Carsyn said...

I LOVED the BFG so the BFG is real right.

Jack said...

It stinks that I wasn't there it looked like a lot of fun...MERRY CHRISTMAS

Unknown said...

Jack,
I'm sorry you missed it too. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I'll see you Tuesday!!

Carsyn said...

The BFG was awesome.